Friday, June 10, 2016

Final Post: Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
1)              The thing I liked about this class was that I was able to learn about coding when I really had no clue about how to do it and what it is. I am glad I was able to experience how to make my own website even though I struggled a lot.
2)            I have nothing that I did not like about this class. This class is pretty straight forward, so it shouldn’t be hard for students.
3)            What I recommend to do for improving this class is to make sure and keep track students are aware that they need to have their notebooks.
4)            A highlight for me in this class was being able to learn even more about computers because I am not the best with using them.
5)            I believe I did do my really best in this class because I always did my work and I maintained a good grade.
6)            Yes, I am reading my life planning goals daily for 5 minutes. I am making sure I remember them and I motivate myself to do good and remind myself I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to.
7)             Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I want the best for me and choosing the right is how I’ll do that.
8)            What I learned and will pass forward to students is that you can do whatever you set your mind too, anything is possible and I know that for a fact because of my victories in my life planning goals journal.

9)            What I will always remember about this class is how to embed and always choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment