Wednesday, October 2, 2013

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”
By: Adriana Trevino

It was a big change for me to go from middle school to high school. It was really hard in the beginning to get use to this high school and how we have blocks and how we don’t have nutrient, but I’m getting use to this already. It’s been really good  being here. I also had to get use to the people I am going to be surrounded for and in the beginning I was hard because I’m a shy person but now since we been in school for over a month I’ve made friends that I didn’t talk to before. I also got use to all my teachers in each class and I’ve been trying hard to keep my grades good. It didn’t take me that long to get use to this campus because it isn’t really big and we are in academies so we have all of our classes in one floor. It’s actually a good thing that we have all of our classes on one floor because it’s easier for the students to get to their classes and not getting their late. HPIAM also has a lot things we can join or do and I think that’s good for us so we can socialize more. I enjoy this high school because it has so many things for students and they don’t keep it boring like other schools. The schedule use to be confusing but I’m already getting use to this and I actually don’t mind not having nutrient even though I was use to having it because of middle school but is actually shortens our day and I think that’s way better. This first month has been crazy with all the change but it actually isn’t that bad and I enjoy being in this high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment